I'm Gifted: Ephesians 4
Battle Ready Part 5:
I’M GIFTED: Ephesians 4:1-16
Group Discussion Guide
Each of us has different natural gifts, talents and passions. But if you’ve put your faith in Christ, you also have a spiritual gift. And that gift is a key to understanding the unique calling that God has on your life.
1. Read Ephesians 4:7
“But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.”
1. Look around the room. What are some qualities that make the people in your group unique? What’s something you really appreciate about someone else in the group?
2. What are you good at? And what do you enjoy doing? What do those answers tell you about your God-given gifts?
3. Check out some of the spiritual gifts that the Bible lists: Teaching, Leadership, Giving, Service, Wisdom, Evangelism, Hospitality, and Encouragement. Which of those gifts has God used in your life in the past?
4. What gifts would you like God to grow in you? Why?
Take some time this week to discover your spiritual gift and figure out how you can start using it. Talk to a friend or family member and ask them what they see in you. Also, take the Spiritual Gifts Assessment at fondrenchurch.com to discover how you can use your gifts to glorify God and serve others.
4. Commit to Memory: Ephesians 4:7
“But Grace was given to each one of us according to the measure of Christ’s gift.”
5. Things to Know
• Take a spiritual gifts test to discover your spiritual gifts! Download it Here.
• For more on this topic go here for a blog post written by our Executive Pastor Nick Crawford.